Because We Care
We are a family company who prioritizes your family and ours tor remain safe. For this reason we will continue to limit access to the building while devoting all our time to the care and comfort of your pet. Here are some of the things that we offer:
- We do curbside care
- We do virtual consultations
- We require masks of everyone in the building, staff included
- We use a different sanitized leash on each pet
- We sanitize between patients (always have, always will)
- We check sanitation of the underwater treadmill daily (always have, always will)
- We wash/sanitize hands between patients
- We maintain 6-foot distancing between staff and staff, and staff and clients whenever possible
For these reasons
- Our hours are currently limited. Whitney, Amanda and Dr. Mandi are all school teachers to our children, as well as professionals.
- Our hours and telephone availability may vary. We are all juggling and doing our best to be available. Please be patient.
- Our reception staff is working remotely. Sometimes that creates a glitch in communications, please be patient.
- If you can be anything, be kind, your dog will love you more as a result.
Portland Pet Rehabilitation, Veterinary Acupuncture, Physical Therapy and Athletic Conditioning for Dogs and Cats
Healing Arts Animal Care in Beaverton, Oregon provides veterinary acupuncture, pet rehabilitation therapy, physical therapy and athletic conditioning to the dogs and cats of Portland, Oregon. We strive to create a team among you, your pet, your veterinarian and ourselves to create a whole package of care for your pet. Pets come through our door knowing that we’re going to have fun here and this isn’t “another trip to the vet.” Through manual therapies, animal acupuncture, laser, ultrasound, underwater treadmill and creating a tailored individual home exercises, we strive to bring your injured pet back to speed, keep your elderly pet as an active member of the family, return your obese pet back to a functional friend and keep your athletic pet at the peak of his performance.
Clinic Hours: Tuesday through Friday, 2pm – 8pm • Saturday, 9am – 4pm
Call Us Today: (971) 703-3303
14385 SW Allen Blvd. • Suite 102 • Beaverton, OR 97005
Pet rehabilitation is movement and strengthening of joints and muscles for better structural support. Modalities include physioball and balance discs, electrical stimulation, massage, ultrasound, laser therapy, and underwater treadmill therapy.
Animal physical therapy hastens recovery and insures a greater chance of full return to function than surgery alone. When surgery is not an option, physical therapy keeps the muscles in optimum condition to best support the pet with ongoing condition.
Just as human athletes need prolonged endurance and increased strength related to their sport, so do dogs. Conditioning your pooch regularly improves performance, turns, timing, and endurance, and also prevents serious injuries and promotes a longer, healthier life.